- Free of charge
- Overhead photos
- 612 islands
- The complete text
- Always up-to-date
- Save as PDF
- €30 + P&P
- Signed by the author
- 570+ islands
- 2014 second edition
- Reprinted autumn 2021
- Semi-hardback paper
Buy a hardcopy published Oileáin for the sheer pleasure of possessing a lovely piece of work, (almost) coffee table standard?
Use the on-line softcopy Oileáin to best advantage – the three most common ways being :
- browsing, because Oileáin comes not only with full searchability but also with overhead pictures taken of all the places and features named in the text. Every grid-reference is a hyperlink to an overhead image – scroll in for detailed analysis, scroll out for overview.
- “in the saddle“ – so to speak – where it is common to copy, paste, and print a section relevant to your impending adventure (or download as PDF and print relevant pages), thereby preserving your valuable asset in a state fit for your coffee table.
- bring a PDF with you on your smart-phone. Download the PDF and have it with you on your big trip.
Email the author firstname.lastname@example.org.
Intending buyers from the far flung corners of the earth (or for unsigned copies in Britain) it will likely be much easier for a buyer to deal instead directly with the publisher Pesda Press.
Cordée are the global distributors.
- Irish Sea Kayaking Association.
- East Coast Sea Kayaking Club.
- Irish Whale and Dolphin Group.
- Electronic Marine Charts from Navionics.
- Recommended kayak excursions on the Irish coast
- Iain Miller’s Donegal Sea Stacks Climbing guide Donegal Sea Stacks Climbing Guide
- Photographs from some 2004 trips by ISKA members – Scattery Island, Roancarrigbeg Wreck, Inishkea Islands
- Irish Marine Weather Forecasts from Met Eireann
- Irish Tide Times from Irish Sailing Club (pre-adjusted for “summer time”) – choose Dublin Galway, Cork or Belfast